“I believe that the only two languages of music that can maximize a student’s potential cognitive gain are the original language of music notation & Lee Stockner’s Music Box Method™.”– Lee Stockner
- Instinct Control
- Rhythmic Pacing
- Repetition of playing songs/practice
- Expanding Length of songs in progression
- Expanding difficulty of song in progression
- Nursery Rhymes, Classical Songs, Scales, Exercises, ETC.
- Development of Physical Piano skills/strength
- Eye-hand coordination
- Bilateral Coordination
- Finger isolation
- Shoulder stability
- Motor Planning
- Auditory (listening) processing skills
- Auditory attention
- Auditory memory
- Auditory Discrimination
- Auditory Figure-Ground
- Ocular Motor Skills
- Visual Fixation
Occupational Octaves Piano trained and certified!!
Some simple materials…
And of course, a piano student…
As you can see, the step of translating the actual music is only 1/5 or 20% of what’s truly important in mental strengthening at the piano – the full, balanced and continual Piano Circle of Cognitive Gain! Trained and certified instructors are the only ones who will know the in depth methods to achieving this goal.